users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WSGEN compile mutliple service endpoints

From: Vijay Ramachandran <Vijay.Ramachandran_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:05:58 -0800

Kenneth Clark wrote:
> Okay I feel real dumb asking this.
>
> the first time I started using the JAX-WS stuff I had to call wsgen
> before creating a jar. Then package the wsdl files inside the META-INF
> directory.

When was this ? which GF build required you to package WSDL ?

> I have just done a build and deploy without doing anyo of that and it
> worked, has this whole process been built into the deployment of the
> files now?

If, in the endpoint, the @WebService annotation has
wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/wsdl/XXXX.wsdl" attribute set, then you are
expected to package XXXX.wsdl at WEB-INF/wsdl of the WAR that has the
endpoint. If wsdlLocation attribute is not set, then the container is
expected to generate a WSDL (based on annotation and/or descriptor info)
and use that.

Vijay