users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Windows XP: Glassfish 9.0_01: Cannot deploy. Module directory is locked and cannot be deleted.

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:02:14 -0600

Hi, Todd.

Can you please take a look in the server.log and see if there is any
additional information there that helps clarify this?

Is this happening during a redeployment?

Also, would you be able and willing to e-mail me app (or make it
available to me privately some other way) and I could try it here to see
if I get the same results?

- Tim