users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2 Milestone 4 done!!

From: <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:23:40 -0200 (BRST)

Hi, guys!

I love to hear that. Actually, I would be encharmed if you could post a "flash" video
showing step-by-step how to configure GF v2 M4 in a cluster environment using VMWare or
Xen, or any other virtualization platform, and doing basic failure event testing.
Even being a big flash movie, would be nice way to show how easy (and strong) GF is in
clustinring work, and will help to argument against other
not-so-good-but-easy-to-configure application servers...

Regards,

Richter