users@glassfish.java.net

Worrying error

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:29:33 +0200

Our international internet connection went down due to hardware failure.
No problem the server is installed on our local network. But when I try
and deploy I get:

Deploying application in domain failed; Error loading deployment
descriptors for module [PhoenixV2_1] -- Server returned HTTP response
code: 503 for URL:
http://www.sun.com/software/appserver/dtds/sun-ejb-jar_3_0-0.dtd Error
returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:
http://www.sun.com/software/appserver/dtds/sun-ejb-jar_3_0-0.dtd

Is there anyway I can set it to check local if sun.com fails? This is
very worrying from the POV that should we need to deploy the system
cricital app we are developing during down time like we are currently
experiencing there appears no way to get round it.

--
Kenneth Clark
Programmer/Analyst