users@glassfish.java.net

runtime modeler error

From: Ed Mooney <Ed.Mooney_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 13:20:46 -0500

I have a webservice for which wsimport generates the following bindings:

transaction.usertransaction.web.package-info
transaction.usertransaction.web.ObjectFactory
transaction.usertransaction.web.TestTxInteropRequiredResponse
transaction.usertransaction.web.TestTxInteropSupportsResponse
transaction.usertransaction.web.TestTxInteropSupports
transaction.usertransaction.web.TestTxInteropRequired
transaction.usertransaction.web.Test2TransactedWebService
transaction.usertransaction.web.Test2TransactedWebService_Service

When I try to call this service from a servlet, I get this error:

runtime modeler error: Wrapper class
transaction.usertransaction.web.jaxws.TestTxInteropSupports is not
found. Have you run APT to generate them?

This is with our local nightly (12/1/06). What's going on?

Thanks,

   -- Ed