users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: comparing glassfish with tomcat

From: Jason Lee <lee_at_iecokc.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:39:50 -0600

I wondered the same thing, which is why I made the ProductComparisons
page. Sort of a middle of the road approach. It might make more sense,
though, to move the table ProductComparisons and just add columns for
each competing AS, using footnotes at the bottom, maybe, to replace the
Comments column.

-----
Jason Lee, SCJP
Programmer/Analyst