users@glassfish.java.net

Bookstore2 Tutorial Will not Deploy

From: Mark Hansen <marklists_at_javector.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:01:18 -0500

Running GlassFish V2 b27 on Windows XP.

I am working through the JavaEE5 Tutorial and trying to deploy the
Bookstore2 (javaeetutorial5/examples/web/bookstore2) WAR using Ant as
described in the tutorial:
http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorial/doc/ (Chapter 4).

Am getting the following error. How is the persistence unit supposed to
be resolved? Am I missing some configuration file?

deploy:
     [exec] CLI171 Command deploy failed : Deploying application in
domain failed; Deployment Error -- Could not resolve
 a persistence unit corresponding to the persistence-unit-ref-name
[com.sun.bookstore2.listeners.ContextListener/emf] in scope of the
module called
C:\bin\glassfish-v2-b27\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules\bookstore2].
Please verify your application.