users@glassfish.java.net

Re: error installing glassfish_b48 on win XP

From: OveNordstrom <ove_at_ojn.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 06:34:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I managed to solved it self. I am not sure what helped me.
But I removed all old JRE's and I also reinstalled jdk1.5.0_09 to
C:\jdk1.5.0_09 instead of c:\program files\java\jdk1.5.0_09.
I read somewhere about "not" have spaces in path.

I also removed CLASSES (it was some old thing from old JRE)
I also add JAVA_HOME=C:\jdk1.5.0_09

Last thing I had to do was to change to glassfish' ant:
(I have installed ant 1.6.5, but it didn't work)
cd glassfish
set ant_home= \lib\ant
ant -f setup.xml

Now it works!