users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Apache, mod_jk and VirtuellServers

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:35:00 -0400

Hi Johannes,

Johannes Hammoud wrote:
> Hi Jeanfrancois,
>

>> On another topic, I got the OK from the team to support officially
>> mod_jk for our next GlassFish official release (v2), which means better
>> documentation, better testing, admin-gui support, etc.
>
> Yeah - like such good news:)
> Do you think this issue will be fixed in v2?
> Any release date known?

Most probably tomorrow. I've fixed one issue today (blank pages with v2)
and now we will take a look at the server vs problem.

> Some other topic, perhaps you can forward this to any person.
> I postet the question in serveral list until find the right one here.
> 1. Sun Forum
> 2. GlassFish Forum
> 3. GlassFish user mailing list
>
> Think this is confusing and ineffectiv.

Agreed. The mailing list is the fastest way for question. I agree this
time it took us a while to respond....now having official support will
help fixing that since not only us (Amy and I) will knows how it works :-)

> Best from my point of view would be the central Sun forum.

He he :-). I've created a new Thread here:

http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=18830&tstart=0

Thanks!

-- Jeanfrancois