users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WSGEN Classpath

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:34:54 +0200

Thanks very much. I did what you suggested and it works now.

BUT
Now when I deploy the JAR webservice it gives me:
Deploying application in domain failed; Deployment Error -- null
Deployment Error -- null

CODE

@Stateless
@WebService(serviceName = "CompanyWebService")
public class CompanyServiceBean implements CompanyService {
  public CompanyServiceBean(){
  }

  @WebMethod(operationName="fetchCompany")
  public CompanyResponse getCompany(CompanyRequest cRequest){
    CompanyResponse cResponse = null;
    try{
      Response response = ResponseImpl.getDefaultFactory().create("This
is the repsonse", true);
      cResponse =
CompanyResponseImpl.getDefaultFactory().create(cRequest.getCompany(),
response);
    }catch(CloneNotSupportedException e){

    }
    return cResponse;
  }
}

I have put the library containing the CompanyResponse etc in
glassfish/domains/domain1/lib and restarted the domain. A simple web
service returning a String works but this one just won't deploy. Sorry
about all the dumb questions. I have not put any deployment descriptors
in place as I am under the impression that this is not needed with the
annotations?

Regards
Kenneth