users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish EJB2.1 Example available? (glassfish ejb2.1 CMP deployment howto)

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:09:33 -0700

Hi Sreeni
I thought it might be very useful to put these and other related details
in a Samples wiki page at glassfishwiki.org, so I have started this
Samples wiki page and placed a link under the Users category on the left
pane.
*
http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Samples*

If you have any samples related updates then do use this wiki page to
place latest information on those.
This will be useful to you and the community in general.

regards
Shreedhar