users@glassfish.java.net

RE: AppClient/JWS/Derby/Security problems

From: Martin, Ray <armart3_at_tycho.ncsc.mil>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:35:33 -0400

yes, went I attempt to run from the command line with no JWS, I run the
<glassfish-install>/bin/appclient. And I do not seem to need any additional
jar files.

Command line:
/usr/local/glassfish/galssfish/bin/appclient
-javaagent:/usr/local/galssfish/glassfish/lib/toplink-essentials-agent.jar
-DjwsPolicyTemplate=/usr/local/provision/KART/policy/KART.policy -client
/usr/local/provision/KART/dist/KART.jar -mainclass kart.Main

Of course my main interest is appclient/JWS combined, but certainly, I can
learn things from the command line.

I have started looking at the link that you provided. Thanx.

I am gonna step out of work in just a little. I'll be back on Tuesday -
have no Internet at home - yuk - someday.

Thanx for you help, have a great weekend.