users@glassfish.java.net

RE: AppClient/JWS/Derby/Security problems

From: Martin, Ray <armart3_at_tycho.ncsc.mil>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:18:36 -0400

Adding a little more information:

In 'Note B' of my previous email, I stated that it is not necessary to
create the EntityManagerFactory in the main class. I should have stated
that to be a fact outside of appclient and appclient/JWS use. I was
referring to an application outside of appclient. I do not know how things
should be arranged within appclient, but the experts have said that
EntityManagerFactory creation should be in the main class.

I do know that now that I have my EntityManagerFactory creation in the main
class both 'appclient only' and appclient/JWS are saying the same error. I
never knew an error could look so good, but I was glad to see the
functionality between 'appclient only' and appclient/JWS converge for my
application.

Both 'appclient only' and appclient/JWS throw the error:
ValidationException.currentLoaderNotValid(ValidationException.java:1865)

PLEASE, help me to get over this hurdle. Any ideas what to look for?