users@glassfish.java.net

Re: promoted builds and Clustering feature

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:20:50 -0700

Hello Legolas
The clustering related sources that are now available enable one to
create cluster, and instances and deploy apps to clusters. High
Availability related features are being worked on and will be available
in a subsequent milestone of v2.

As Dinesh's email mentioned, b12 build this week will have the
clustering code base without High Availability and many in progress
features that are being worked on.

regards
Shreedhar