users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deep problem with GlassFish startup

From: Gilberto Müller <kenpozeiro_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 08:50:44 -0300
Here:

Windows 95/98/Me c:\windows\hosts

Windows NT/2000/XP Pro  c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Windows XP Home c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Regards,

Gilberto Müller

Legolas Woodland wrote:
Hi
Thank you for reply.
I do not know where is the hosts file , but my computer has a name ,
I set it by :
right click on my computer , select properties , select computer name tab  and i set a name for my computer.

can you tell me where is hosts file ?
thanks

Manfred Riem wrote:
Hi,

Try to make an entry for your host name in your hosts file, and
see if that helps. It might be trying to resolve something and
fail.

Kind regards,
Manfred Riem
mriem@manorrock.org