users@glassfish.java.net

Re: User Experience: Connection Pool Features in GlassFish v2

From: Nazrul Islam <Nazrul.Islam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:52:12 -0700

Hi All,

I have posted the minutes from today's discussion.
   http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Minutes

Thanks to Kshitiz and Jagadish for leading a very lively discussion for
hour and a half! There were few open issues. I tried to capture them in
the minutes. If I have missed anything, please feel free to update.

It would be great if you can give an update ont he open issues to the
community. Thanks much.

--
Nazrul Islam   -   (408) 276-6468   -   Sun Microsystems, Inc.