users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Question about Java Persistence packaging...

From: Manfred Riem <mriem_at_manorrock.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:04:08 -0700
Hi there,

As far as I understand it you don't need to have a persistence.xml file
in a JAR file. You will have to have it in your deployable unit somewhere.

So if you are deploying a web application you can have:

   Web-application containing:
          /WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml
          /WEB-INF/lib/your.jar
Kind regards,
Manfred Riem
mriem@manorrock.org