users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JdbcAuthModule

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:06:53 -0700

Hi Richter,

I don't know about making the JDBCRealm a separate module for download.

GlassFish v1 update release is going on now and is the next release of
GlassFish.
The exact release date is not set but I think it's targeting this fall.
The goal is bug fixes and JDBCRealm is really a feature but you could ask
Jerome if he would consider including this in the update release. It
might help if
you are willing to help test it.

Carla