users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OpenCMS suffering session reset too

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:24:38 -0300

Here is relevant part:

"Caused by: java.io.IOException: Uma conexão estabelecida foi anulada
pelo software no computador host
   at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write0(Native Method)
   at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write(SocketDispatcher.java:33)
   at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:104)
   at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(IOUtil.java:75)
   at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(SocketChannelImpl.java:302)
   at
com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.OutputWriter.flushChannel(OutputWriter.java:52)

   at
com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.SocketChannelOutputBuffer.flushChannel(SocketChannelOutputBuffer.java:115)

   at
com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.SocketChannelOutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(SocketChannelOutputBuffer.java:105)

   at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:404)
   at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.append(ByteChunk.java:326) "

and so on.

Richter