users@glassfish.java.net

removing old builds

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:16:51 -0700

Hi,

Diskspace on the download server is filling up and so we need
to remove old builds. The plan is to keep milestone 7, archive the
other milestone builds and remove the archived builds from the
download server. You will have to ask for those builds if you need
them and we can make them available.

In addition we will try to keep a week's worth of nightly builds where
currently we have over 2 weeks. I would also like to cut back on
the number of promoted builds we keep. Can we get rid of the promoted
builds from the main branch before the FCS branch was created? That's
build 35 - 42.

Note that we will have nightly and promoted builds for the v1_ur1 and v2
branches.

Any issues with this plan? I have also contacted the O'Reilly folks (they
manage the server) to see about other options.

thanks,
Carla