users@glassfish.java.net

Re: setting context-root for a webapp?

From: Matthew Pease <mpease_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:47:33 -0700

Hi Everyone -

   Sorry to cause an internation disturbance with this one.

   My build.xml was screwed up & not putting the application.xml file
into the right spot (META-INF) in the EAR. Durrrrr.

   With that same application.xml file in the right place, all is now
working like a charm.

   Richter.. Good to know that I could do this with the console. Handy!

Thanks -
Matt