users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error in asadmin deploy

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:37:27 -0500

Hello, Vijay.

First, I suggest you subscribe to the users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
mailing list. You will find some useful discussions there. Also, you
will generally get a better response if instead of sending your message
to one person you send questions to the alias or post a topic on the
GlassFish forum at this URL:

http://forums.java.net/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=56

Now, as to your question...

The error message pretty much says it all. The asadmin command-line
utility is saying that it cannot locate the file

/mnt/GlassFish-Applications/Calculator/Calculator.war

you said you wanted to deploy.

Are you certain that is the correct file spec?

- Tim