users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OASIS XML Catalogs implemented?

From: Vijay Ramachandran <Vijay.Ramachandran_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:00:35 -0700

Hi Mark,

Do you mean the webservice feature wherein developer can specify catalog
for WSDL resolution ? If so, yes that feature is there. The catalog file
should be named as jax-ws-catalog.xml and should be packaged in
{WEB|META}-INF of the WAR/JAR that has the endpoint. If
jax-ws-catalog.xml is present, the the WSDL mapped in the catalog will
be used (appserv-core/.../webservice/WsUtil.chackCatalog()

Vijay