users@glassfish.java.net

Re: When is Java EE 5 expected to be FINAL ?

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:21:48 -0700

Marco Tedone wrote:

> Apologies if I confused anyone. I just reported what was told at
> JavaUK06 last month in London.

No problem, someone must have given you wrong info. JavaOne's been
scheduled for May and announced last year.

In fact, today is the last day to get early bird discounted price of
$200 off most of the 2006 JavaOne conference packages if anyone is
interested.

http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf/index.jsp

hth,
Amy