users@glassfish.java.net

Re: When is Java EE 5 expected to be FINAL ?

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:24:10 -0700

JavaOne is in May this year and there will be a release prior to that.

Currently we are trying to promote the build for the final release candidate
(RC).

Jerome will know what we are waiting for but I think it's a few bug fixes.

The estimate is still May 8. Once we have a RC we can start testing and will
have a clearer picture for the actual release date.

Carla