users@glassfish.java.net

Re: more NoSuchMethodError's

From: Vijay Ramachandran <Vijay.Ramachandran_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:14:04 -0700

Posting this response from Jitu to dev_at_glassfish for the benefit of the
community :

"Mustang integrations typically lag glassfish. mustang b80 should have
most of the changes. There is one more integration that is going to
happen next week for beta2. The only way to avoid these things is to use
one consistent set of jar files(using endorsed or boot classpath
mechanism)"

Jitu