users@glassfish.java.net

Re: what do i need to use jms with glassFish ?

From: Joseph B. Ottinger <joeo_at_enigmastation.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 04:28:49 -0400 (EDT)

Glassfish comes with IMQ embedded; open up the admin console, create a
physical destination (Configuration/Java Message Service/Physical
Destinations), then go to Resources/JMS Resources, create a connection
factory, then create a destination - and remember to add a "Name" property
that has the physical destination's name in it.