users@glassfish.java.net

Re: The context root of an EAR application

From: Graf László <graf.laszlo_at_axis.hu>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:16:49 +0200

Hi Hong,
You were right. There is an error in the server.log.
I used two named queries which contain the UPPER SQL function.
It seams that this is an illegal function for EBQL

@NamedQueries({
@NamedQuery(name="findKategoriakByNameCaseInsensitive",
            query="SELECT k FROM Kategoria k WHERE UPPER(k.megnevezes)
LIKE UPPER(:nev)"),
@NamedQuery(name="findKategoriakByNameCaseSensitive",
            query="SELECT k FROM Kategoria k WHERE k.megnevezes LIKE :nev")
})

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

Graf László