users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems installing b41

From: Kedar Mhaswade <kedar.mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:00:59 -0800

Jim Driscoll wrote:

> The ] is a typo.
>
> I'll delete and reinstall, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it
> comes out the same.
>
> Did my setting Glassfish_home mess anything up, perchance?

I'd hope not.
If it does, it is a bug. AFAIK, starting the domain is independent of
any GlassFish related settings. GlassFish_Home is a build time thing and
should not have any bearing as far as runtime is concerned.

I'd also be interested in the contents of your <glassfish>/config/asenv.bat.

Thanks,