users@glassfish.java.net

changes in b41

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:47:32 -0800

HI all,

I see alot of questions on the forums about changes in the latest
build (b41) of GlassFish. Are there bugs in persistence or changes
that require workarounds to be removed or both? The lib/derby directory
is gone. Do users need to do something different? Is it supposed to
just work?

I searched the email archives and didn't see anything that covered the
Derby changes. I also didn't see much on changes for persistence though
I did see some. It would be great to get more information ahead of time to
avoid confusion and find out what the real issues are but at this point a
follow up email would be nice too.

Developers,

Please look at the forum as there are alot of posts from the last couple
of days that don't have answers.

Users,

If you think what you are seeing is a bug please file it so developers can
take a look. After HCF (Monday) it's harder to get fixes in so let us know
sooner.

Thanks,
Carla

--