users@glassfish.java.net

Re: where is the correct package of InvocationContext

From: Filippo Diotalevi <filippo.diotalevi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:21:26 +0100

On 3/24/06, Legolas Woodland <legolas.w_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Can some one tell me where is the correct package for
> InvocationContext ?
> In jboss ejb3.jar it is inside javax.ejb package and in glassFish it is
> inside javax.interceptor
> Why ,in case that these two class are the same, they are in different
> packages ?
> which one is correct ?

Hi,
  I couldn't find a point in the spec where the package of
InvocationContext is specified, but in this email:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=dev&msgNo=780
Kenneth Saks says:

"We've made the following changes to the EJB interceptor API in the workspace
to align with the spec :
1. All EJB interceptor annotations/interfaces have been moved from
the javax.ejb package to a new package called javax.interceptor.
This includes :
AroundInvoke
ExcludeClassInterceptors
ExcludeDefaultInterceptors