quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: WS error on GF 2.1.1

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 13:37:52 +0100

Hi again,

It turns out the NullPointerException arose in my own code when trying
to get the contents of the SOAPMessage in a SOAPHandler implementation.
Now I've written code to circumvent the error but the message still
isn't accepted by GlassFish. Now the error reported is

<faultcode>S:Server</faultcode><faultstring>Unexpected request element
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Envelope expected:
{namespace}myElement</faultstring>

where {namespace} and myElement are application specific Strings that I
cannot reveal, but that are valid Strings.

So, the question now is why this fault is returned for just a few
specific requests and not for the majority? Would anyone have a clue?

Thanks, Wouter

--
Freeze without an answer
Free from all the shame