quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deployment of our JEE 5 app on GFv3.1

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 14:01:04 +0100

Hi Hong,

Thanks so much for your reply and pardon my ignorance. I wasn't aware of
the changed specs for ear files. I will give your tips a try and I'm
sure that will resolve my issues.

Just to be sure: jars inside the lib dir in the war should be loaded
just fine, right?

Thanks, Wouter

--
Home is not where you live but where they understand you.
[Christian Morgenstern]