quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Request for comments : FishCAT, the way forward

From: Judy Tang <judy.j.tang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:49:00 -0700

"What about if we will organize some kind of infrastructure that will
make the process of testing more efficient and effortless."

I like this idea very much. From reading Vladimir list, from talking
with Richard, and from past experience, I think the
following two things can be very helpful:

- Community help to test different frameworks and applications
- Create test framework that community can contribute tests for the bugs
they filed