quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: Request for comments : FishCAT, the way forward

From: Vladimir Perlov <vladperl_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:34:14 +0000

Hi Cats,
Seth Godin again straight up the things.http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2010/06/baco-and-your-career.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+typepad/sethsmainblog+(Seth's+Blog)

"They can compare the results of the development and investment work they do to the results that direct aid or charity would generate instead. In short: when you understand the alternative, it's far easier to not only measure your work, but value it."

It's time to start measure and value the "free" work.
"It changes your posture when you have an option.""When you have the option, not only does your confidence change, your work does as well."

It's up to you cats to have the option :)
Best wishes,Vladimir