quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Spring, JAX-WS web services in v3?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 00:10:09 -0800

Hi Kristian,

Thanks. I am doing fine. Enjoyed Holiday season :-)

"If of help, I can provide a sample .war file to illustrate the setup
and the problem", that would be very helpful,
how about you file an issue and attach the .war file.

Thanks for sharing your migration story, glad to know it was very smooth.

All the best to you too!
Judy