quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Issue 11388] [other] [embedded] Unable to get basic unit test working in Maven

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:05:37 -0800

Thanks Richard, Wouter, Ludo for continue the discussion in this
thread, I counted total of 23 emails in this thread :-)
We should keep all the valuable suggestions, how about you help to
update them in this issue 11388 or if you think it
is a new feature, please file a new one. Again, thanks a lot for
testing embedded. How do you like the feature so far,
will you use it in your project?

Thanks :-)
Judy