quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [semi-OT] "Beginning Java™ EE 6 Platform with GlassFish™ 3: From Novice to Professional"?

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:21:19 +0100

Hi Kristian,

Also best wishes for 2010!

I haven't read the book myself, but it is dates May 2009. I guess (but
that's just guessing) that some of the APIs described in it may be out
of date.

On the other hand, Antonio Gonclaves is a Java EE 6 spec team member so
I guess he knows what he's talking about. Not sure if he's a good writer
though.

Wouter