quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2, an implementation that works and looks pretty

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:09:00 +0200

Hi Wouter

2010/1/7 Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>

> On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 08:05:33AM +0200, Richard Kolb wrote:
> > Very nice, thank you. They must have fixed their GlassFish 3 issues :)
>
> Thanks :-)

o problem. I know that could not have been easy.

> Apparently they did. Speaking of it, do you know what issues they had?
> The only issue I could find was with the fileUpload component and in the
> end that turned out to be an issue with the order in which servlet
> filters were defined in web.xml. Other than that I couldn't find any
> previous issues at all.

Sorry, I don't. Felipe on the quality alias was going to send them a bug
report.
Not sure if it was a formal bug or not.

PrimeFaces was freaking out and none of the components were working with JSF
2 (no JSF 1 lib installed)
I think it was an illegal state exception.

regards
Richard.