quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2, an implementation that works and looks pretty

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:01:34 +0100

Hi Richard,

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 08:05:33AM +0200, Richard Kolb wrote:
> Very nice, thank you. They must have fixed their GlassFish 3 issues :)

Thanks :-)

Apparently they did. Speaking of it, do you know what issues they had?
The only issue I could find was with the fileUpload component and in the
end that turned out to be an issue with the order in which servlet
filters were defined in web.xml. Other than that I couldn't find any
previous issues at all.

Wouter

--
Ring out the bells again