quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: semi-OT: jax-ws web services with embedded xsd?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:58:04 -0800

Hi Kristian,

Following is the reply from developer Jitu.

Thanks :-)
Judy

------

By default, wsgen tool generates wsdl and schemas in different files.
Some users have already requested to generate the schemas in the wsdl
via an option to wsgen tool(I think it is easy to do that).

But one can manually embed the schemas in the wsdl and package the wsdl
in war/ear. Then JAX-WS just publishes that wsdl.

Jitu