quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Publish GlassFish v3 FishCAT Survey Results

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:50:07 -0800

Thanks Ken :-)

FishCAT is a win-win program which is the key for a community program to
be successful. There are
so many praise on how fast developer fix bugs, see detailed survey
results please *CLICK.
<http://blogs.sun.com/judy/resource/SurveyResultShort.html>* FishCAT is
also a team work, we SQE often meet to put a plan and goal together.

Thanks,
Judy*
*