quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: "The FishCAT folks really deserve their own spotlights" - News on The Aquarium

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:47:18 -0800

Hi again CATs :-)

I got many CATs pictures now. Thanks for sending to me, it is so nice
to meet you.

I will finish up the blog "Meet GlassFish v3 FishCAT team" tomorrow. If
you also
like to join this virtual party, please send me your info soon.

- Your blog
- Your blog on v3 if you have one, if not, may be write one :-)
- Your picture (optional)
- Your FishCAT survey
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEJiUHlFalRUZmYzS3g4RkxJNEo1a0E6MA>
if you have not done so