quality@glassfish.java.net

REVIEW REQUESTED: GlassFish v3 Release Notes

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 15:58:17 -0800

Hello,

The GlassFish v3 Release Notes are available for final review:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ReleaseNotes

Please review this document and return your comments to me *no later
than COB Monday, December 7*. Sooner would be even better.

Given the schedule, your comments should focus on changes that *must* be
made for the GlassFish v3 release. Enhancements must wait until later.

If something must be changed or added, please provide the exact content,
description, location, URL, etc. I won't have time to search for it or
do a lot of follow up.

Thanks in advance,
Gail