quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Some views on FishCAT

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:09:49 +0200

Hi Wouter

2009/12/3 Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>

> On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 01:54:08PM +0200, Richard Kolb wrote:
> > yes, mvn eclipse:eclipse to generate a eclipse project, what is simpler.
>

> NetBeans just picks up any maven project without having to issue an
> additional command. That is simpler :-) By the way, afaik Eclipse is
> capable of doing that as well.

 lol, I just saw that after I read this.
I was always mvn eclipse:eclipse on the command line ,then import eclipse
project via import.
(talk about doing it the hard way)

I would still like Adam's samples mavenized (shameless beg for votes)
The libraries after commited to the repository. :-(

regards
Richard.