quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish embedded not updated ?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:14:40 -0800

Hi Richard,

In the v3 doc list below, there is a doc called "Embedded Server Guide",
inside this doc, there is a chapter on
"Using the Maven Plug-in for Embedded GlassFish Application Server", I
wonder if have followed the steps
already and did not get it to work? If that is the case, please help
file issue.

GlassFish v3 doc at: click
<http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1343.9?l=en&q=Sun+GlassFish+Enterprise+Server+v3>