quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Coding for Java-EE 6 while being compatible to Java-EE 5

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:03:51 -0800

Hi Richard, Felipe, Richard,

Nice to see you all. The response may be slower for the holiday season
but we will continue keep track and follow up.
Seeing community help each other is great way.

Here is the complete set of GlassFish v2.1.1 doc: click
<http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1343.11?l=en&q=Sun+GlassFish+Enterprise+Server+v2.1.1>
, good to keep it around :-)

Bookmark this too, complete set of GlassFish v3 doc at: click
<http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1343.9?l=en&q=Sun+GlassFish+Enterprise+Server+v3>

For any suggestion on doc, you can continue log a doc issue.

Happy Holidays!
Judy