quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2, an implementation that works and looks pretty

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:39:38 +0200

2009/12/21 Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_sun.com>

> Thanks Richard for writing this blog to share this great NB experience !

No problem.

I have some good news for the OpenFaces fans. OpenFaces is in a Maven Repo.

Here is a message I got from Natalia from OpenFaces :

*Hi Richard
Thank you for voting this matter. Publishing OpenFaces to a Maven repository
is now in progress. We'll also try to describe all the dependencies in
Installation Guide.
For now you can use private repo
http://repository.openfaces.org/repositoryand Maven build example of
Compatibility Demo (pom.xml can be found in SVN
by url http://svn.openfaces.org/trunk/compatibilityDemo/pom.xml).
Sincerely, Natalia*

Again have a look at the components :
http://www.openfaces.org/demo/overview/homepage.jsf
They also work on GlassFish 3 even though it is JSF 1.2 and you need to
bundle the JSF 1.2 libraries.

I love these validators :
http://www.openfaces.org/demo/validators/Validators_standard.jsf

regards