quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Announcing the GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse version 1.2, with GlassFish v3 Java EE 6 support...

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:30:54 -0800

Thanks Ludo for sending this great news. Great job done by the team
(Davis, Rochelle, Ludo and others)!

Again, would like to thank FishCAT/Community helped us testing, about 12
bugs filed. Big help!

Looking at this long list of new features, can't help to think how hard
Davis worked to test this product,
his office just next to mine, passing his door many times a day, he has
4 computer terminals in his
office virtually set up with all the OS, when he testing he is doing 180
degree shifting. Thanks Davis
for all your hard work :-)

Hope every one can give this product a try and continue help us
improving. By click <http://download.java.net/glassfish/eclipse/> you
will have
a good start on using this product.

So many good news to end this year, I am thankful to every one I work
with @ quality :-)

Judy