quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: PHP?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:42:18 -0800

Hi Cay,

Done. I have created Moodle entry, I even put a good looking Moodle
logo in the entry. Please check it out :-)

After you finish the Moodle blog, please send the link. Thanks so much!

    * Applications
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Applications>

Hi All,

If you have tested any Application/Framework and wrote a blog on it,
please let me know. I will make an entry for you
in these tables.

    * Frameworks <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Frameworks>
    * Applications
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Applications>